- Product Name : Meloxicam Tablets
- Trade Name : Muvera, Mobic
- Available Strength : 7.5mg , 15 mg
- Packing : 10X10 Tablets/Box
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Analgesic, Arthritis, NSAID, Painkiller
- Production Capacity : 10 million tablet/month
What is Meloxicam?
Meloxicam Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Muscle Pain, Joint Pain, Tendons Pain, Inflammation Of Muscles, Inflammation Of Tendons, Inflammation Of Joints and other conditions.
Meloxicam Tablet contains Meloxicam as an active ingredient.
Meloxicam Tablet works by inhibiting the synthesis of some prostaglandins in the body.
Detailed information related to Meloxicam Tabletâs uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Meloxicam Tablet Uses
Meloxicam Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Muscle Pain
- Joint Pain
- Tendons Pain
- Inflammation Of Muscles
- Inflammation Of Tendons
- Inflammation Of Joints
Meloxicam Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Meloxicam Tablet improves the patientâs condition by performing the following functions:
- Inhibiting the synthesis of some prostaglandins in the body.
Meloxicam Tablet â Composition and Active Ingredients
Meloxicam Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Meloxicam Tablet â Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Meloxicam Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Abdominal Pain
- Itching Or Rashes On The Skin
Meloxicam Tablet â Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Elderly or a woman using intrauterine contraceptive device for contraception
- Have kidney or liver or heart problems, high blood pressure, inflammatory gastrointestinal disorders, bronchial asthma or systemic lupus erythematosus
- Have undergone surgery
- Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Taking medicines for blood pressure, blood thinners, medicines for depression and infections, steroids or other pain killers