Allopurinol is a medication used to decrease high blood uric acid levels. It is specifically used to prevent gout, prevent specific types of kidney stones, and for the high uric acid levels that can occur with chemotherapy. It is taken by mouth or injected into a vein.
- Synonyms:4-Hydroxypyrazolopyrimidine; 1H-Pyrazolopyrimidin-4-ol; HPP
- Molecular Formula:C5H4N4O
- Molecular Weight:136.11
- CAS NO:315-30-0
- Melting point:350 ºC
- Water solubility:0.35 g/L (25 ºC)
- Physical and Chemical Properties: White or white powder, insoluble in water.
- Usage: This product can inhibit the production of uric acid, decreased serum uric acid concentration
|Packaging details: ||25kg/drum with double plastic bags inside; packed in a cardboard drum or fiber HDPE drum. |
|Storage: ||Stored in a clean, cool, dry area; keep away from moisture and strong, direct light/heat |
|Shelf Life: ||5 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light. |