- Product Name : Flurbiprofen Tablets
- Trade Name : Ansaid, Ocufen, Strepfen
- Available Strength : 50mg,100 mg
- Packing : 10X10 Tablets/Box
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Analgesic, Anti Inflammatory, Antipyretic, NSAID, Painkiller
- Production Capacity : 10 million tablet/month
What is Flurbiprofen?
Flurbiprofen Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Pain, Tenderness, Swelling, Joint Stiffness, Dental Pain, Postoperative Pain and other conditions.
Flurbiprofen Tablet contains Flurbiprofen as an active ingredient.
Flurbiprofen Tablet works by reducing the production of pain stimulating chemicals.
Detailed information related to Flurbiprofen Tablets uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Flurbiprofen Tablet Uses
Flurbiprofen Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Joint Stiffness
- Dental Pain
- Postoperative Pain
Flurbiprofen Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Flurbiprofen Tablet improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Reducing the production of pain stimulating chemicals.
Flurbiprofen Tablet Composition and Active Ingredients
Flurbiprofen Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Flurbiprofen Tablet Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Flurbiprofen Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Prolonged Dilation Of The Pupil Of The Eye
- Constriction Of The Air Passages Or Breathlessness
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Kidney Disease
- Inflammation Of The Nephrons Of The Kidneys
Flurbiprofen Tablet Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding