- Product Name : Etodolac Tablets
- Trade Name : Etova, Etodin,Etopan, Lodine, Etogesic
- Available Strength : 300mg, 400 mg, 600 mg
- Available Combination : Etodolac + Paracetamol tablet, Etodolac + Thiocolchicoside
- Packing : 10X10Tablets/Box
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Analgesic, Anti Inflammatory, NSAID, Painkiller
- Production Capacity : 10 million tablet/month
What is Etodolac?
Etodolac Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Pain In Joints, Painful Conditions Of Bones And Soft Tissues, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Degenerative Arthritis and other conditions.
Etodolac Tablet contains Etodolac as an active ingredient.
Etodolac Tablet works by works the decreasing the production of pain stimulating chemicals.
Detailed information related to Etodolac Tablets uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Etodolac Tablet Uses
Etodolac Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Pain In Joints
- Painful Conditions Of Bones And Soft Tissues
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Degenerative Arthritis
Etodolac Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Etodolac Tablet improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Works the decreasing the production of pain stimulating chemicals.
Etodolac Tablet Composition and Active Ingredients
Etodolac Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Etodolac Tablet Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Etodolac Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Visual Disturbances
- Painful Or Difficult Urination
- Itching Skin
Etodolac Tablet Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Be careful if you are suffering from gastrointestinal bleeding, ulceration or perforation or ulcerative colitis
- Child bearing age
- Consult a doctor if you have kidney, liver or heart failure, high blood pressure of fluid retention
- Do not drive or operate machinery