- Product Name : Sofosbuvir Tablets
- Trade Name : Harvoni, Hepcinat-LP, Ledifos
- Available Strength : 400 mg+ 90 mg
- Packing : 28 Tablets/Bottle
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Anti HIV, Antiviral, Hepatitis Treatment
- Production Capacity : 1 million tablet/month
What is Sofosbuvir?
Sofosbuvir Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Hepatitis C, HIV, Liver Cancer and other conditions.
Sofosbuvir Tablet contains Sofosbuvir as an active ingredient.
Sofosbuvir Tablet works by inhibiting the replication of virus in the body.
Detailed information related to Sofosbuvir Tablets uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Sofosbuvir Tablet Uses
Sofosbuvir Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
Sofosbuvir Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Sofosbuvir Tablet improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Inhibiting the replication of virus in the body.
Sofosbuvir Tablet Composition and Active Ingredients
Sofosbuvir Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Sofosbuvir Tablet Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Sofosbuvir Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Pale Skin
- Lower Back Or Side Pain
Sofosbuvir Tablet Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult a doctor if you are taking amiodarone
- Take extreme care to avoid pregnancy in female or male patients
- Take precautions while doing sexual contact, sharing needles, or contact with blood
- Used only in combination with ribavirin or with pegylated interferon