- Product Name: Sofosbuvir & Ledipasvir Tablets
- Trade Name: Harvoni, Hepcinat-LP, Ledifos
- Available Strength: 400 mg+ 90 mg
- Packing: 28 Tablets/Bottle
- Pack Insert/Leaflet: Yes
- Therapeutic use: Anti HIV, Antiviral, Hepatitis Treatment
- Production Capacity: 1 million tablet/month
What is Sofosbuvir / Ledipasvir?
The salt combination Sofosbuvir / Ledipasvir is used for the treatment of Hepatitis C, HIV, Liver Cancer, Chronic Hepatitis C Virus and other conditions.Detailed information related to Sofosbuvir / Ledipasvirs uses, side-effects, reviews, questions, interactions, and precautions is as follows:
Sofosbuvir / Ledipasvir Uses
Sofosbuvir / Ledipasvir is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Chronic Hepatitis C Virus
Sofosbuvir / Ledipasvir Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Sofosbuvir / Ledipasvir improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Inhibiting the replication of virus in the body.
- Helping the immune system in fighting against the infection.
Sofosbuvir / Ledipasvir Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur in medicines that contain Sofosbuvir / Ledipasvir. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Pale Skin
- Lower Back Or Side Pain
Sofosbuvir / Ledipasvir Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult a doctor if you are taking amiodarone
- Take extreme care to avoid pregnancy in female or male patients
- Take precautions while doing sexual contact, sharing needles, or contact with blood
- Used only in combination with ribavirin or with pegylated interferon