- Product Name : Paracetamol Tablets
- Trade Name : Paracip, Crocin, Calpol, Tylenol, Panadol
- Available Strength : 250 mg, 500 mg, 650 mg
- Available Combination : Paracetamol + Dicyclomine tablet, Paracetamol + caffeine tablet, Paracetamol + domperidone tablet,
- Packing : 10X10 Tablets/Box
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Analgesic, Anti Inflammatory, Antipyretic, NSAID, Painkiller
- Production Capacity : 15 million tablet/month
What is Paracetamol?
Paracetamol Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Toothache, Joint Pain, Headache, Ear Pain, Periods Pain, Fever and other conditions.
Paracetamol Tablet contains Paracetamol as an active ingredient.
Paracetamol Tablet works by increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
Detailed information related to Paracetamol Tablets uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Paracetamol Tablet Uses
Paracetamol Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Joint Pain
- Ear Pain
- Periods Pain
Paracetamol Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Paracetamol Tablet improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
Paracetamol Tablet Composition and Active Ingredients
Paracetamol Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Paracetamol Tablet Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Paracetamol Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Feeling Of Sickness
- Skin Reddening
- Allergic Reactions
- Shortness Of Breath
- Swollen Facial Features
- Liver Damage
Paracetamol Tablet Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day