- Product Name : Naproxen Sodium Tablets
- Trade Name : Naprosyn, Aleve, Anaprox, Apronax, Naprelan, Flan
- Available Strength : 250 mg, 500 mg
- Packing : 10X10 Tablets/Box
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Analgesic, Anti Inflammatory, Antipyretic, NSAID, Painkiller
- Production Capacity : 10 million tablet/month
What is Naproxen?
Naproxen Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Analgesic, Antipyretic, Abdominal Cramps, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Postpartum And Post Operatively and other conditions.
Naproxen Tablet contains Naproxen as an active ingredient.
Naproxen Tablet works by blocking the effect of enzyme called cyclooxygenase resulting in decreased production of prostaglandins.
Detailed information related to Naproxen Tabletâs uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Naproxen Tablet Uses
Naproxen Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Abdominal Cramps
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Postpartum And Post Operatively
Naproxen Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Naproxen Tablet improves the patientâs condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking the effect of enzyme called cyclooxygenase resulting in decreased production of prostaglandins.
Naproxen Tablet â Composition and Active Ingredients
Naproxen Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Naproxen Tablet â Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Naproxen Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Liver Dysfunction
- Visual Disturbances
- Inability To Concentrate
- Kidney Failure
Naproxen Tablet â Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Can interfere with certain blood and urine test results
- Do not take this drug if allergic
- Not recommended to drive or use machines
- Not recommended to use this drug for more that 3 days during one menstrual cycle