- Product Name : Etoricoxib Tablets
- Trade Name : Etozox, Arcoxia, Algix ,Etozox, nucoxia
- Available Strength : 60 mg, 90 mg, 120 mg
- Available Combination : Etoricoxib+ Paracetamol tablet, Etoricoxib+ Thiocolchicoside tablet
- Packing : 10X10 Tablets/Box
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Analgesic, Generic Drugs, NSAID, Painkiller
- Production Capacity : 10 million tablet/month
What is Etoricoxib?
Etoricoxib Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Joint Pain, Joint Swelling, Muscles Pain, Muscles Swelling, Mild To Moderate Pain During Dental Operations and other conditions.
Etoricoxib Tablet contains Etoricoxib as an active ingredient.
Etoricoxib Tablet works by preventing the release of prostaglandins.
Detailed information related to Etoricoxib Tablets uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Etoricoxib Tablet Uses
Etoricoxib Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Joint Pain
- Joint Swelling
- Muscles Pain
- Muscles Swelling
- Mild To Moderate Pain During Dental Operations
Etoricoxib Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Etoricoxib Tablet improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Preventing the release of prostaglandins.
Etoricoxib Tablet Composition and Active Ingredients
Etoricoxib Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Etoricoxib Tablet Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Etoricoxib Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Changes In Blood Parameters Related To Liver
- Irregular Or Fast Heartbeat
- Blurring Of Vision
- Change In Appetite
Etoricoxib Tablet Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Above 65 years of age
- Avoid smoking
- Consult a doctor if you have allergic reactions
- Consult a doctor if you have an allergic disorders, coagulation defects, left ventricular dysfunction or hypertension
- Monitor blood pressure regularly
- Pregnant or breastfeeding