- Product Name : Lornoxicam Tablets
- Trade Name : Lorsaid, Xefo
- Available Strength : 4 mg, 8 mg
- Available Combination : Lornoxicam + Paracetamol tablet , Lornoxicam + Thiocolchicoside tablet
- Packing : 10X10 Tablets/Box
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Analgesic, Anti Inflammatory, Antipyretic, NSAID, Painkiller
- Production Capacity : 10 million tablet/month
What is Lornoxicam?
The salt Lornoxicam is used for the treatment of Pain After Dental Surgery, Pain Associated With Sciatic Nerve, Irritation Associated With Sciatic Nerve, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and other conditions.Detailed information related to Lornoxicamâs uses, side-effects, reviews, questions, interactions, and precautions is as follows:
Lornoxicam is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Pain After Dental Surgery
- Pain Associated With Sciatic Nerve
- Irritation Associated With Sciatic Nerve
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Lornoxicam Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Lornoxicam improves the patientâs condition by performing the following functions:
- Inhibiting the prostaglandin synthesis.
Lornoxicam â Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur in medicines that contain Lornoxicam. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Vomiting Of Blood
- Inflammation Of Kidney
- Loss Of Sleep
- Severe Duodenal Ulcers
- Renal Medullary Necrosis
Lornoxicam â Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Have or history of bleeding disorders, peptic ulceration, severe liver or renal impairment, severe thrombocytopenia, severe heart insufficiency, overactive thyroid gland or adrenal gland disorder