- Product Name : Diclofenac Linseed Oil Menthol Gel
- Trade Name : Uniflag Gel
- Packing : 30 gm
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Analgesic, Generic Drugs, Painkiller
- Production Capacity : 1 million creams/month
What are the uses of Diclofenac / Linseed Oil?
Diclofenac / Linseed Oil is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Relief of the pain of osteoarthritis of knees and hands, High cholesterol level, Prostate cancer growth before surgery, Skin irritation, Rheumatoid arthritis, Inflammatory diseases and other conditions.
The complete list of uses and indications for Diclofenac / Linseed Oil is as follows:
- Relief of the pain of osteoarthritis of knees and hands
- High cholesterol level
- Prostate cancer growth before surgery
- Skin irritation
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Inflammatory diseases
Diclofenac / Linseed Oil Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Diclofenac / Linseed Oil improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking the action of enzyme cyclooxygenase, which is required for the biosynthesis of prostaglandins.
- Decreasing the inflammation causing chemicals.