- Product Name : Bortezomib Injection
- Trade Name : Bortecad, Bortenat
- Available Strength : 2mg, 3.5mg
- Packing : Sterile Single Dose vial (Lyophilized)
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Anti Cancer
- Production Capacity : 10,000 inj./Month
What Is Bortezomib?
Bortezomib contains the active substance bortezomib, the so-called proteasome inhibitor which plays important role in controlling the growth and function of the cell.
Bortezomib Injection Uses
This medication is used for the treatment of
- Multiple Myeloma
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
How Does Bortezomib Injection Works?
It works by helping the breakdown down proteins that the cell doesnt need and blocks the proteasomes so the protein builds up inside the cell which causes cell death.
- Bortezomib 2Mg
- Bortezomib 3.5Mg