An oxygen mask provides a method to transfer breathing oxygen gas from a storage tank to the lungs. Oxygen masks may cover the nose and mouth (oral nasal mask) or the entire face (full-face mask). They may be made of plastic, silicone, or rubber.
- Oxygen Mask is designed for convenient oxygen therapy.
- oulded face mask is manufactured from non-toxic medical grade PVC.
- Provided with adjustable strap for proper positioning of mask on the nasal area.
- wivel connector for convenience of attachment to the oxygen tube.
- 210cm (7ft) multichannel tube is provided to ensure continuous flow of oxygen even if tube is accidentally kinked.
- Proximal end of tube is fitted with soft funnel shape connector for easy connection to oxygen source.