A laryngeal mask airway also known as laryngeal mask is a medical device that keeps a patient's airway open during anaesthesia or unconsciousness. It is a type of supraglottic airway.
- An airway used for routine & elective surgical procedures.
- Made up of poly vinyl chloride (PVC).
- Anatomically engineered mask provided with separate inflation line.
- Disposable airway provided with 15 mm standard connector.
- Radio opaque line for X-ray visualization.
- Pilot balloon for easy inflation & deflation of cuff.
- Supplied sterile individually packed in blister pack lid for convenience.