Glimepiride, Metformin and Pioglitazone Tablet
- Metformin+Pioglitazone+Glimepiride, a combination of three oral anti-diabetic drugs are prescribed for the treatment and management of type-2 diabetes mellitus, insulin resistance and obesity.
- Precautions: Metformin+Pioglitazone+Glimepiride are contraindicated in patients with allergy to sulphonylureas and type-1 diabetic patients.
- Other Drug Interactions; Metformin+Pioglitazone+Glimepiride may interact with rifampin, beta-blockers, phenytoin, sympathomimetic drugs, methylprednisolone, hydrochlorothiazide and other sulfonylureas.
- Other Interactions: Do not consume alcohol while taking Metformin+Pioglitazone+Glimepiride
- Dosage: The dosage and duration depend on the patientÃ¢â¬â¢s medical condition and severity.