A tracheal tube is a catheter that is inserted into the trachea for the primary purpose of establishing and maintaining a patent airway and to ensure the adequate exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- Thermo sensitive tube softens at body temperature to conform to the anatomy of the respiratory tract.
- Kink resistant inflation tube ensures patient safety during cuff inflation and deflation.
- Murphy eye has a polished smoothness ensuring atraumatic intubation and extubation.
- Soft, high volume, low pressure cuff provides an air tight fit between tube and trachea. Radio opaque line.
- Standard 15mm connector.
- Conforms to F-29 standards.
- Sterile individually packed in peelable blister pack.